Hi, Scott. At first connect all capillaries at primary positions and check He flow at "inject" mode in column input point or point 4 of Valco and compare with He flow in the same points at "load" mode.
Vadimir.

Отправлено с помощью BlueMail
На 27 сент. 2018 г., в 19:41, Andrew Schauer <[log in to unmask]> написал:п
Hi Scott,

Try the rotor inside the valco. I have had to replace many over the years.

andy