There’s another recent update with tips and tricks for the method that may
be useful to folks:

Weigand, M. A., Foriel, J., Barnett, B., Oleynik, S. & Sigman, D. Updates
to instrumentation and protocols for isotopic analysis of nitrate by the
denitrifier method. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. 30, 1365–1383 (2016).
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/rcm.7570

--
Sebastian Kopf