Dear Colleagues,

AAAS is now seeking applications for the 2019-20 class of Science &
Technology Policy Fellows
<http://www.stpf-aaas.org/?utm_campaign=2018-Recruitment&utm_medium=email&utm_source=fellows&utm_content=text>
(STPF).

As a current S&T Policy Fellow, I can say that this an amazing chance to
experience the intersection between science and policy. It provides
yearlong assignments in all three branches of the federal government in
Washington D.C. I am placed at the Environmental Protection Agency.

Over the course of a year you will learn first-hand about policy, bring
valuable expertise to policy and enhance STEM in the federal government.
Plus, you’ll join a corps of over 3,000 policy-savvy alumni working across
sectors to serve the nation and citizens around the world.

Does this sound like you? Apply today
<https://fellowshipapp.aaas.org/applications/?utm_campaign=2018-Recruitment&utm_medium=email&utm_source=fellows&utm_content=text>!
The deadline is November 1, 2018.

Have questions? Click here