Dear Colleagues,

AAAS is now seeking applications for the 2019-20 class of Science & Technology Policy Fellows (STPF).

As a current S&T Policy Fellow, I can say that this an amazing chance to experience the intersection between science and policy. It provides yearlong assignments in all three branches of the federal government in Washington D.C. I am placed at the Environmental Protection Agency.

Over the course of a year you will learn first-hand about policy, bring valuable expertise to policy and enhance STEM in the federal government. Plus, you’ll join a corps of over 3,000 policy-savvy alumni working across sectors to serve the nation and citizens around the world.

Does this sound like you? Apply today! The deadline is November 1, 2018.

Have questions? Click here to learn more.

Sincerely,

Nick

--
Nicholas Rosenau, Ph.D.