Lukas, if you’re primarily looking for the maximum number of decimals
possible in each column, I would recommend using the isoreader package (
isoreader.kopflab.org) - it pulls the data out of the C-type structure
representation stored in the .dxf binary so will get you the maximum number
of digits that Isodat knows (regardless of what is displayed in the Isodat
user interface). You can export from there with all digits to Excel. If you
don’t have the possibility to run this, you’re welcome to upload to our test
server <http://server.kopflab.com/shiny/apps/isoviewer_temp/> and export to
Excel with all digits from the GUI there. Just a word of caution that this
instance is not designed for high traffic and it only stores your files
temporarily (which you may prefer) so if you have 100s of files it may be a
bit slow. Also, as always, if you encounter trouble with any of your dxf
files, it’d be great to get a copy of the offending file(s) for testing.

cheers,
seb

--
Sebastian Kopf