Just a reminder - even though it's the wrong time of year - UVM's Bailey
Howe Library would still like to receive a hard copy of your town report. I
didn't send one this year because of the new digital archive procedure and I
received the email below.

From: Juliet Young [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 1:18 PM
To: Bobbi Brimblecombe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Marshfield Town Report

Dear Bobbi,

We just received the 2017 report for the town of Marshfield.  Thank you so
much for remembering to send this to us.

As for sending a message to the listserv for town clerks that the Bailey
Howe Library at the University of Vermont would still like to receive a
print copy of any town and village reports each year (that are still
available in hard copy) for the Vermont Research Collection, that be great.
The Wilbur collection is still mainly a print collection in the Dept. of
Special Collections.

Best regards,

Juliet