I do not inspect mostly because I rarely am told someone is finished.  I will do a certificate if someone needs one for their bank.  Adrienne

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2018, at 6:07 PM, Lise Shallberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon! What does your Town do after a Building Permit has been issued and the work is completed by the homeowner. Does the Zoning Administrator visit the site to verify completion? Does the Town ZA issue a certificate of completion? If so, would you mind sharing a copy of such document.

Thanks,
Lise Shallberg
Administrative Assistant to the Selectboard