WHEN GOVENMENTS COOPERATE – STATE GOVERNMENT MUNICIPAL DAY just got better.

Hello all!

This popular training, brought to you by the Agency of Natural Resources with help from allied State Agencies, has expanded for 2018 and now includes a mix of 2 FULL-DAY and 2 HALF-DAY trainings at locations around Vermont.

Half-day sessions cost just $10 (coffee and snacks provided!) and include a single-track agenda with an opportunity to stay for an option lunch-time brown-bag session.  Workshops take place in Springfield (Thurs, Oct 25) and Essex Junction (Fri, Nov 2)

Full-day sessions cost $25 (morning coffee and lunch provided!).  The Montpelier (Fri, Oct 26) training features a morning plenary session and 17 different workshops from which to choose.  The Rutland (Thurs, Nov 1) training offers a single-track agenda with a comprehensive agenda.

LEARN MORE:
Find agendas, workshop descriptions and printable brochures to share with your colleagues on our website:
http://anr.vermont.gov/about_us/special-topics/municipal-day

Feel free to get in touch with me at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you at one of the Muni Day events!
Marcella

Marcella Dent, Legal and Planning Program Coordinator
Agency of Natural Resources
Office of General Counsel
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2
Montpelier, VT 05620