From: "Town Admin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:43:27 AM
Subject: Dodge One Ton

The town of Wallingford is replacing a Ford 550 One Ton and looking at a Dodge Ram 5500.

Looking for feedback on the Dodge one tons and also what towns are using for one tons – Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet?

Sincerely,

Sandi Switzer

Wallingford Town Administrator

75 School Street

Wallingford, VT 05773

(802)446-2872

Visit the municipal website at www.wallingfordvt.com for local announcements, Agendas, Meeting Minutes, Town Clerk and Treasurer information, municipal officer contacts and much more.

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320).