Cindy,

I think you have a local problem of some sort, possibly SSID change or key
change, or performance issue as Scott suggests.

Craig Donnan, MA, CETL
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive | Essex Jct, VT 05452

Office: 802-857-7130

___________________________________

*For immediate assistance call:*
*Helpdesk Office Hours 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM*
*EWSD Technology Department*
*Internally: 1234*
*Externally: 802-857-7777*

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 1:41 PM Cindy Towne <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Is any one out there having trouble with chromebooks. I have many
> chromebooks that  the icon says we are connected to our wifi then a box
> pops up and says NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE. Needless to say, no one can login.
>

> --
> Cindy Towne
> Woodstock Elementary School
> 15 South St.
> Woodstock, VT 05091
> 802-457-2522

The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at 802-857-7777 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.