Have you RSVP'd for our first NW Regional Meetup of the 2018 - 2019 school
year.

Vita-Learn NW Regional Meetup

September 28, 2018

Tentative:  Essex High School Library

RSVP:  https://goo.gl/forms/KKpEkX9SapNYpAiX2

Agenda detail: http://bit.ly/VL09_28

*8:30 - 9:30  Group Introduction and Group Share Time*

What's going on in your district?

What burning question do you have that you would love to discuss?

What's keeping you up at night?

What new resource or tip have you discovered that you can share?

    Something that's really working well or that you are excited to try.

*9:30 -- 10:00 Munchies and networking time*

Find someone who is in a similar role to you  or someone who had a similar
question to you and have 'coffee'  with them. Discuss some of your burning
questions, roles, or ideas.  Come back ready to share.

*10:00 - 11:00   Group Discussion - How to Lead from the Edge Without
Falling Off *

In the an era of consolidation many of us are creating new resources,
practices, and policies, to gain efficiencies.

What benefits has this offered you in your roles?

What challenges has it presented?

Which of these challenges can we help each other with?

What barriers can we possibly better address with even further
collaboration?

     (i.e. Student Privacy)
What opportunities can we possibly expand on with even further
collaboration?

     (i.e. Global Collaboration Project,  Consortium pricing for digital
tools)

OTHER DISCUSSION PROMPTS?  (Please add your ideas by replying to the
comment in the agenda or RSVP form)

*11:00 - 11:30  Vita-Learn and AOE Announcement *

State of the State from AOE

Vita-Learn Announcements
Conference  update

IGNITE update

Filling NW Rep vacancy

Set meetings for rest of year and gather Meeting Topics

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com <http://www.learningwithlucie.com/>

Google Voice (802) 557 0013