Chrome Version 69 is crashing GCP. Google is working on it, I have tried downgrading to Version 68 per Google and it did not fix the issue.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 1:38 PM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey there.

Anyone else having Google Cloud Print printers showing as "offline"?  Specifically Kyocera/Ecosys P2040dw printers?

We have several of these at several locations showing as offline.

Does anyone know how to update the firmware on these printers?  I have done a web search and have not found the solution.

I spoke to the printer/copier solution vendor and was told that it would be a chargeable item to have a Tech (vs service) come out to check/update firmware.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer