We have Kyocera printers and they work fine now that Google fixed V69 of Chrome which is what was crashing Google Cloud print.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 3:09 PM Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings.

If I were to set up printers via Google Domain console and Native Chrome OS Printing using generic vendor/model and generic PostScript drivers (192.168.x.x :631 /IPP) for specific OU (Organizational Unit), is there a way to push those configs to individual users?  These IPP printers are by OU and I don't find a way to set these up for specific users.  Is there a way?

Scenario:  Staff who are designated as supporting multiple schools should need access to printing at each location, however, they can only belong to one OU.  Due to the recent Google and Kyocera issues (still unresolved) I am looking at alternatives to using Google Cloud Print (whether registered directly from the printer GUI or shared via a 24/7 logged on user account).

Thanks.

Keith

(PS:  Hope to see you at VT Fest 2018)

--