We have an exciting lineup coming to VermontFest this year and just got confirmation for one more amazing educator who will be coming to work with the #VTED community.

We just got confirmation that  Dr. Monica Burns from ClassTechTips  will be joining Rushton Hurley from Next Vista  and Vermont Secretary of Education  Daniel French  as some of our featured speakers!   (oh.. and there is more to exciting news to come!)

You can learn more  about Dr. Burns  at
https://classtechtips.com/about-monica/

Dr. Monica Burns is a Curriculum and EdTech Consultant, Apple Distinguished Educator and Founder of ClassTechTips.com. Monica was part of her school’s leadership team and was a vocal advocate for bringing one-to-one technology into her classroom. As a classroom teacher, Monica uses  digital tools to create an engaging, differentiated learning experience to meet the unique needs of her students. Realizing the power of digital tools in the classroom, Monica started ClassTechTips.com to provide a resource for educators.

Since starting ClassTechTips.com, Monica has presented to teachers, administrators and tech-enthusiasts at numerous national and international conferences including SXSWedu, ISTE, FETC and EduTECH. She is a webinar host for SimpleK12 and a regular contributor to Edutopia. Monica is the author of Tasks Before Apps: Designing Rigorous Learning in a Tech-Rich Classroom (ASCD)#FormativeTech: Meaningful, Sustainable, and Scannable Formative Assessment with Technology (Corwin), Deeper Learning with QR Codes and Augmented Reality (Corwin), and co-author of Taming the Wild Text: Literacy Strategies for Today’s Reader (Shell).

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013