Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who showed up today to support the Muffin Sale! It was a huge success :)

Just wanted to send out a reminder to email Kirsten Jensen ([log in to unmask]) if you are interested in the PMEL or HSO assessment trip positions! We will stop accepting applications on Wednesday. {Please see my last email or reach out for more information on the position descriptions and responsibilities}

Also wanted to let you know that we will not be meeting this week to give the officers time to review applications.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis