Hi All,

Thank you, THANK YOU, to everyone who came to Wednesday's meeting. It was so nice to have so many of you interested in helping out with the Project Report!

For those of you who volunteered to help with filling in the report due next Wednesday (or for those who didn't but still want to contribute to a section), I've attached the google doc link below. The document consists of the Community's Application in the beginning, and then if you scroll all the way down (page 22), there is the report that as a club we are required to fill out. All of the resources/information available is in the beginning portion of the document. If you are not sure how to answer a section, don't worry, just leave it for someone else.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5wjIToSXMOG-LkFsuUhpSxtC8B6hRHANaQdcgfX7Pk/edit?usp=sharing

Also, keep an eye out this afternoon about fundraiser signups for next week! We would love for more people to help out if they can!

Please reach out to me or Kirsten if you have any questions!

Have a great weekend :)

Eliza Jobin-Davis