Hi All,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Just wanted to give you folks a heads up about all the things going on this week!

     -- On Wednesday, from 10-2 we are having our Halloween Bake Sale in the Votey Lobby. Don't forget to sign up to either make a spooky treat or run the booth. We really need people especially for the earlier times, so if you are available we'd love if you would be willing to help out! You can sign-up here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13tFsziZIKeE9EcRWIj3QboQ2KWljhmPeDrhS-HEGHBw/edit

     -- We need to submit our Project Record by Wednesday! If you signed up during the meeting to fill out a section please do so as soon as possible. Once again the document can be found and edited here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5wjIToSXMOG-LkFsuUhpSxtC8B6hRHANaQdcgfX7Pk/edit#heading=h.dwy2mwhyprio

We will also be having a meeting on Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in Perkins 107 to review and submit the project report, discuss club logistics, and work out details regarding car-sharing and hanging up posters for our Chipotle Fundraiser Night this Sunday! ** Please note the time change of this meeting. **

Feel free to reach out to myself or any of the other officers if you have any questions! See you all Wednesday!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis