Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last night (and sorry to everyone who had to miss it due to the Chem review session)! For this recap I have some pretty important details to share with you all, regardless if we saw you last night or not.

  1.  We are having a Muffin Bake Sale Fundraiser this Monday (the 15th) from 10 am to 2 pm in the Votey Lobby!

              - We need lots of volunteers to bake muffins and 2-4 per shift to sell goodies at the booth.

              - If you would like to bake but don't have a kitchen to do so--email [log in to unmask] She is hosting people at her house at 1 pm this Sunday. Email her for her address and to let her know how many people she should expect.
              - If you are willing to help out, please register on our event sign-up sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jB0jLmLnuFmN7UWk7ua9P6rNmre2rvKZmh1nUKcfKdY/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JhZiNZ0BNIp3MDQDdmIeeVFKBWZoPg_aLUzCXQXljGxV-umEgbAcj_HG-fzrxYPolfeq8w=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jB0jLmLnuFmN7UWk7ua9P6rNmre2rvKZmh1nUKcfKdY/edit?usp=sharing>

EWB Bake Sale Fundraiser 10/15/18 - Google Sheets<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jB0jLmLnuFmN7UWk7ua9P6rNmre2rvKZmh1nUKcfKdY/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 * EWB Bake Sale Sign Ups* Please sign up for a time slot and let us know if you are baking something! Ideally 2-4 people per shift! Either baking something or tabling would be great, but both would be AWESOME! We would love a HEFTY volume of goodies for the bake sale, so don' t be shy ...

     2. We also have a club Facebook Page! We are slowly in the process of updating it and posting photos of what we've been up to, as well as, event updates and sign-ups. If you aren't already a member of the group, search for UVM Engineers Without Borders and request to join us! Hoping to gradually use this more and more as a better communication platform within the club.

     3: Assessment Trip Positions: We are currently looking for three more people to join the assessment trip over Winter Break. The positions we are looking to fill are PMEL (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Lead) and two HSO (Health and Safety Officer) roles.
             - If you are interested in this trip and applying for one of the positions, please check out the EWB website for a more details description of the positions (https://ewb-usa.force.com/VolunteerVillage/s/article/ICP-Project-Roles-Description-and-Requirements) and email Kirsten ([log in to unmask]) ASAP. In your email, please include why you are interested in the position and what experience you have that makes you qualified for this role. If you have any further questions about the positions or the assessment trip in general, please don't hesitant to email Kirsten!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week--and don't forget to sign up for the Bake Sale!

Best,

Eliza Jobin-Davis