Hi EWB,

Thank you so much for everyone who came last week and helped out with our fundraiser brainstorming! It was wonderful to hear all of your exciting and brilliant ideas :) .

We will not be meeting this week, but please please keep an eye out for another email later in the week for fundraising polls and signups!

ALSO--feel free to join the UVM Engineers Without Borders Facebook Group. I will be trying to update it in the next coming weeks and make it more of a platform for us to communicate through.

Please reach out if you have any questions!

~ Have a great week ~

Eliza Jobin-Davis