INQUA 2019 Dublin, Ireland
25th - 31st July 2019
Registration is Now Open

     We are pleased to announce that registration for the
20th INQUA Congress is now open!

Please click here to register for the Congress.

Super Early Fee Deadline: January 16th 2019

INQUA Congress REGISTRATION FEES Can be found here:

http://www.inqua2019.org/registration/

Accommodationsocial eventsfieldtrips and leisure tours are available to book during the online registration process.

We recommend delegates review all options before starting the registration form.
Visit the INQUA 2019 website for the most up-to-date information on the 2019 congress.

Abstract Submissions - click here for more information.

Ensure that you follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep updated on the Congress.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin next year.

20th INQUA Congress  | 25 - 31 July 2019 | Dublin, Ireland

c/o Keynote PCO, Suite 26, 63 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Tel: + 353 1 400 3626 Email: [log in to unmask]