I would imagine the AOE will add FAQs or something to edFusion or some
other location, but in the meantime, a group of us have been contributing
to the following shared Google doc:

*SLDS Tips Tricks and Troubleshooting*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vaFdibOoejKzL-e9uvs9cuhW_ggsqCM46ocv09bavo/edit?usp=sharing

Michelle M. Devino