Hi,
Just like you, I've been working on data aka Spring Census.  I have never
looked at the CIRS report or Educator Census (although I am well versed in
the SECT).  I honestly haven't been this stressed in a while!   We hope to
submit later this afternoon....

It's one more reason I am looking forward to seeing you at VermontFest. See
the sessions and get registered here today--http://vtfest.vita-learn.org/

   - Lucie hasn't been involved with the conference design in quite a while
   and I can tell the difference! The educational strands are really
   enticing.
   - The leading edge strand is where I hope to hang out because I can't
   wait to talk AI with one of my idols Ruben Puentedura...
   - Paul has the COSN stuff wrapped up pretty tightly, and leadership and
   tech.

I am looking forward to hugs, pats on the back and seeing old friends and
meeting new people.  This is where the magic happens with Vermont
technology.  Make sure you connect, it really helps.

Check out what is new, who is presenting, and how we get even better at
what we do.  See the sessions and get registered here today--
http://vtfest.vita-learn.org/

Thanks,

Patricia Aigner
Director of Technology