Should the Dual_Enr be flagged Y for students taking:

1) Any virtual/online courses
2) College courses and getting HS credit
3) Courses at a TC/VC outside of their home SU?

I don't know exactly what "Vermont's Dual Enrollment Program" is

Ben Leslie
*Coordinator of Technology*
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District

*Arlington High School*
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
Direct: 802-375-1432

*Fisher Elementary School*
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 263
Direct: 802-375-1473