I feel your pain, as I constantly refresh the page hoping to see Scheduled
change to Processing. I've been doing most of this work on weekends and
evenings for that reason, but today I have no choice but to push through.
I'm super close to having all the errors fixed, so I'm hoping for just 1 or
2 more submissions, but the way it's going, I'll still be working well into
the evening to get those through.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:09 PM Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Oh how I wish Edfusion could process submissions faster.....
>
> Just venting, sorry.
>
> But really, submit - wait 2+ hours, fix errors, wash and repeat?  You can
> only do that so many times in a work day.
>

> -
> Ben Leslie
> *Coordinator of Technology*
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union / Arlington School District
>
> *Arlington High School*
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 165
> Direct: 802-375-1432
>
> *Fisher Elementary School*
> P: 802-375-6409 ext. 263
> Direct: 802-375-1473

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.