We imported students for two schools yesterday and I did run into one
error. In past years, the IDEAIndicator required the values of Y or blank.
The specs for this year remained unchanged. After speaking with support, we
adjusted our query to the values of Y or N and the import went through
without issue. We were importing as a CSV.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District