Hi Ben,

Here's how I tried to keep track of those student files... My student files
have gone through without error (knock on wood as I just submitted another
batch)...

Per a conversation with J. Perry for *04_5_PS_GradeProg*:
RETAINED - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1
MATRICULATED (to another school in district) - 1 row per student - populate
all columns
PROMOTED (new grade same school) - 2 rows per student - first row populate
all columns; 2nd row no GRADEEND

[image: image.png]

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager