Eek. I did run into an error last night with one student conflicting with
another school, too. Odd too because the student has attended our district
straight through since about 2015. Must be a typo for them.

Seems like some progress being made all around.

I did teach out to the AOE about how to proceed regarding the conflict. I
imagine it needs to be cleared up by the two districts.

Does anyone know if there is a list of contacts somewhere posted (or theres
always school websites).

Michelle