Hi All,

I'm prepping for a VTFest session about what it means to be a citizen in
today's digital world. I am hoping to celebrate what's already happening in
Vermont schools, as well as encourage others to shift thinking from the
dangers of tech to the positive power it offers.

Please share an example of how students are harnessing the power of
technology to do positive things, bringing about change, or helping others
understand how to be a citizen in today's digital world - by filling out
this form:

https://goo.gl/forms/OT1rDcIrc0pBDszr2

Please share this link with teachers, administrators, or others who may
have examples too.

Thank you,
Bonnie

*Bonnie Birdsall*
Director of Digital Learning & Communication
Champlain Valley School District, Vermont

802-985-1916
Twitter: @bonniebird

*Follow the Champlain Valley School District! *
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ChamplainValleySchoolDistrict/>     Twitter:
@cvsdvt <https://twitter.com/cvsdvt>     Our Story
<http://cvsdstory.blogspot.com>

*Statement of Confidentiality*
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately *notify* the sender by reply e-mail or phone and *delete* this
message and its attachments, if any.