Hi Library Friends (if you don't feel like this applies to you, feel free
to delete)!

There's a lot of exciting stuff happening at VTFest, November 8 and 9th!
If you're planning on attending, any interest in setting up an informal
Librarian's Chat in the Extended Learning Opportunities Lounge?  I am
running the ELO with Lucie deLaBruere's help, so I can slot us in.  Right
now, we're pretty flexible 8-9am on either day, and anytime after 2pm on
Friday.  We could also pick one of the break times, so as to not conflict
with other sessions, but that's your dedicated time for visiting the
vendors.

I am in the middle of genrefying, so I'd love to chat about that, but
everyone can bring their own topics...

If you're interested, please reply back to me with which time and day might
work best for you.

Thanks, and happy Tuesday!