Dear Friends,
I have some exciting news for you!
We need new board members to help advance the mission of Vita-Learn.  The
president, vice-president and treasurer positions will be voted on at our
upcoming VermontFest board meeting.  The three leadership positions are
vacant as we have each met our term limits of 6 years.  As you can imagine
Jess, Lauren and I are sad to say farewell.

We also have some regional positions and higher education which are vacant.

People from all aspects of education join the board, not just IT folks: we
have a principal, director of curriculum, librarian, integrationist, tech
director, etc.  We meet monthly online for about an hour and then there is
sub-committee work if that interests you too.  It is a pretty feel-good job
serving our community.  And, you get free conference access plus other
great perks.

   - Want to know more about the work?
   - Do you have someone you would like to recommend for the slate of
   candidates because they are AWESOME?  We want to know that too.

Email me and I can answer your questions.  (And thank you).

Fondly,

Patricia

.
Patricia Aigner