We use Blackboard Connect. It costs us $3.00 for each contact in the list.
Some students have more than one guardian, and each staff members is
included on the list.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM Michelle Ksepka <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are using our SIS,  Infinite Campus.  We used to use Blackboard Connect.
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:40 PM Amanda Bickford <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> What is everyone using for their school alert systems?  And do you mind
>> sharing your pricing per student?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> Amanda Bickford
>> Director of Technology
>> The Village School of North Bennington

> --
> Michelle Ksepka
> Data Manager / Transportation Coordinator
> Washington Central Supervisory Union
> 1130 Gallison Hill Road
> Montpelier, VT 05602
> (802) 229-0553 x 312

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.