Hi Amanda,

We are using SchoolMessenger as well. We had AlertNow years ago before they
changed over to Blackboard Connect 5. We made the decision at that time to
move to Alert Solutions. We did not have good luck at all with them, and
moved to SchoolMessenger a few years ago. I have not heard any major
complaints. Folks seem to be pretty happy with SchoolMessenger. I couldn't
find a recent PO for pricing. The integration with PowerSchool is nice and
they have been very reliable.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
that is protected student information, privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under FERPA.  If you have received this communication in
error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the original message immediately.