Would be nice to have some definitions, wouldn't it?  We were just
guessing, but most courses that are remedial are for special ed students,
so we dodged that for the most part.  The only other thing I might have
tagged as remedial was academic support, which is for kids who don't quite
make the criteria for SPED.  Used to be Title 1 before the SU shifted all
the title money to the elementary schools, and it's locally funded now.