I have a custom category for each course in my SIS that contains the
appropriate code from here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwib-M_02YveAhWoY98KHU_2D5EQFjAAegQICRAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Feducation.vermont.gov%2Fsites%2Faoe%2Ffiles%2Fdocuments%2Fedu-data-nces-course-codes.xlsx&usg=AOvVaw0K31cNj0NBWsgbagIBTNFO

I had to enter those into the SIS myself.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street
Canaan, VT 05903
802-266-8910 ext 20

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 3:26 PM Gloria Ormsby <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In the Courses submission, where do you store the COURSECODE? I can't find
> that information in our database.
>

> Gloria Ormsby
> Student Data Manager
> Burlington School District
> www.bsdvt.org
> 802-864-8434 ext. 48002

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THIS MESSAGE MAY NOT BE FORWARDED. The
information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is
confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
(FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding,
distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.Any inadvertent disclosure of this
communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the
communication.