Part of the response from the support individual indicated we could use a
Security Key of our own design...whether it be an ID number that we have
generated locally or a specific number based on some other specific
criteria.
What I was wondering was whether or not other schools have found a way to
set up new accounts loaded via .csv without the new users being prompted
for phone or security key.