Yes, it is true 33 seconds is way faster than logging onto the Chromebooks
and then each App individually with username and password!
We had two Saved Passwords Apps Shared by Rules last year, and added one
more this year Shared by Section.

Thank you,

Kathy

*Kathy Couillard*

*Systems Administrator*

*Colchester School District*

*802-264-5725*

*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>