So far we never delete staff accounts *unless* it is a staff member who
never signed in before they left (happens now and then, especially with
custodians or food service). We just suspend those.

For students we don't have a firm guideline at this time, but tend to wait
until they've been gone for a year -- graduated or moved. I will be
interested to see what other SUs do as we will want to establish procedures
eventually.

FWIW,

/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed., CETL*