Our fine arts teachers bought an Epson R3000 and an Epson P600 printer. The
two printers support a digital photography lab of 20 computers. Both of
them support both wireless and network printing and have available ICC
profiles. Their department foots the bill for the ink cartridges so all we
have to support is installing the drivers on the computers.

Nick Clark
Lead Technician
Champlain Valley Union High School
Champlain Valley School District