Yes those are the valid codes, and yes they are the same code set that we have used in the past for the legacy SECT (Student Educator Course Transcript).

Dave

From: Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:41 AM
To: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]>; AOE - SLDS Support Group <[log in to unmask]>; AOE - SLDS Info <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vaild CourseCodes

Are the only valid coursecodes now the ones found on the SIS_VR_Codeset excel sheet?

I believe there were ones I've used in the past for elementary grade level library, "computer class" and even generic grades k-5th classes (not specific 5th grade math, science, reading etc)

--
Ben Leslie
Coordinator of Technology

Arlington High School