HI Jeff,

It might be helpful to know how you generated that in excel or which tool you might have used. One method is to use a trim function or left formula could be used in excel.

Dave Kelley

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeff Richards
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Courses

I have a custom category for each course in my SIS that contains the appropriate code from here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwib-M_02YveAhWoY98KHU_2D5EQFjAAegQICRAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Feducation.vermont.gov%2Fsites%2Faoe%2Ffiles%2Fdocuments%2Fedu-data-nces-course-codes.xlsx&usg=AOvVaw0K31cNj0NBWsgbagIBTNFO

I had to enter those into the SIS myself.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street