The announcement is ready for VermontFest, but as members of this great community, you're getting the pre-release announcement TODAY!
 - here is the opportunity many of you have been asking about.
http://bit.ly/VLBookCreator
(I've also attached a flyer)

So don't delay, getting the word out and organizing your eager educators to come to VermontFest and receive a full day training with Book Creator Ambassador Monica Burns.

Please fill out this form if you are interested in being part of the 100 teachers that launch this pilot.  This form is NOT a PO.  It is only a SAVE me a SPOT  interest form.

http://bit.ly/VLBookCreator

I've also attached a flyer for you to give to your teachers.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013