Hope you can join your ed tech colleagues from SE Vermont for some time to connect and try out some new maker tools at River Valley Tech Center.

On Oct 23, from 3:30-5:30
Please join us  at River Valley Tech Center for...

A Southeast Vita-Learn PD Meet-up. Sponsored by Springfield Regional Development Corporation
Have a makerspace?  Want a makerspace? Then this Professional Development meet-up is for you.  Take a short guided tour of RVTC. Then participate in a conversation and discussion about Makerspaces and what RVTC has and how it works.  Then spend time on 2 hands-on activities; make a 3d print and cut/engrave on the Epilog Zing laser cutter. Leave with design files and ideas for future plans.

Snacks and Certificates will be provided.

One lucky person will  a win classroom grant for a $100 maker kit if we get 10 or more participants.

If you would like to attend click this RSVP link.

https://goo.gl/forms/c7BdFbFArczOxKan1

Please spread the word if you know someone who would be interested, forward this email. Also attached is a poster to sent out to staff and hang it up in your staff room.

If you have any questions contact me Christina Smith

Southeast Vita-Learn Regional Coordinator.

See you soon

Christina

[...]

Attachments area

Lucie deLaBruere