Hi David,

With technical center data still not received from one of the centers, and
no plan for them to send it at this time, do you know if anything like this
could work for sections and grades for students that attended the technical
center? Can we use someone from our building as an overseeing role since we
do not have the information we need? I did write the AOE Support group
earlier about the lack of data from one of the technical centers this after
discussing it with the AOE by phone.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District