HI,

I am not sure that will work for technical centers. I mean it may pass business rules, but those people will probably not be the right endorsement for those courses. I would say get as much done as possible correctly, we can worry about the missed courses as move forward.

Dave

From: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michelle Devino
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 4:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSUG-VT] Re: SECT conversations between Ben Leslie and Michelle

Hi David,

With technical center data still not received from one of the centers, and no plan for them to send it at this time, do you know if anything like this could work for sections and grades for students that attended the technical center? Can we use someone from our building as an overseeing role since we do not have the information we need? I did write the AOE Support group earlier about the lack of data from one of the technical centers this after discussing it with the AOE by phone.

Michelle M. Devino

Data Manager

Colchester School District