Whether or not a district actually transports the students seems like a dumb way to decide who should report the student.  We are the home school, if you want to call it that, for the WRCC, but when kids come here from BF, or Twin Valley, or Leland and Grey, we report grades back to them, and they include those grades on the kid's report card, transcript, and then they hand the kid a high school diploma if he passes.  ,Wouldn't that make a lot more sense as criteria for whose kid he is than whether or not the district busses them?  A lot of high schoolers have cars, and don't ride a bus.

So, I report the students who we consider our kids, whether because they live here, or they or their district pay tuition here, or they won the school choice lottery. How would I report a BF student who BF didn't happen to bus?  Would I say they were at BUHS by school choice, then taking career center classes, even if they never took a single BUHS class, and BF hands them a diploma when they've completed their graduation requirements?