1 and 3 are no.  For #2,we have a coordinator who handles this, kids get both college and high school credit for courses taken with sufficient rigor here at the the high school, provided that they pay tuition to, I think CCV.  Not sure.  Anyway, the coordinator gave me a list, that's who's marked.  There are also kids taking courses at CCV who will fulfill grad requirements that way, not sure if that counts as a dual enrollment or not.  But if the coordinator didn't tell me, it's not marked.