I feel your pain, as I constantly refresh the page hoping to see Scheduled change to Processing. I've been doing most of this work on weekends and evenings for that reason, but today I have no choice but to push through. I'm super close to having all the errors fixed, so I'm hoping for just 1 or 2 more submissions, but the way it's going, I'll still be working well into the evening to get those through.

Jeff Richards
Technology Coordinator
Canaan Schools
99 School Street