We imported students for two schools yesterday and I did run into one error. In past years, the IDEAIndicator required the values of Y or blank. The specs for this year remained unchanged. After speaking with support, we adjusted our query to the values of Y or N and the import went through without issue. We were importing as a CSV.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District