Hi Ben,

Here's how I tried to keep track of those student files... My student files have gone through without error (knock on wood as I just submitted another batch)...

Per a conversation with J. Perry for 04_5_PS_GradeProg:
RETAINED - 1 row per student - no GRADEEND
TRANSFERRED OUT - 1 row per student - GRADEEND should be PS ExitDate - 1
MATRICULATED (to another school in district) - 1 row per student - populate all columns
PROMOTED (new grade same school) - 2 rows per student - first row populate all columns; 2nd row no GRADEEND

image.png

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District