A list of all the designated District Data Managers for SLDS would be nice.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 7:18 AM Michelle Devino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Eek. I did run into an error last night with one student conflicting with another school, too. Odd too because the student has attended our district straight through since about 2015. Must be a typo for them.

Seems like some progress being made all around.

I did teach out to the AOE about how to proceed regarding the conflict. I imagine it needs to be cleared up by the two districts.

Does anyone know if there is a list of contacts somewhere posted (or theres always school websites).

Michelle

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018, 6:04 AM Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Well, here's a new one.  Did you know you could certify your submission, another SU could file, and the AOE could decertify your submission on that basis?  (I removed the identity of the other SU).

Obviously, one of us is wrong, but still, you think you're done, but no...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: FileUploadAdmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 12:00 AM
Subject: 2018 - DC#04_YearEndCollection_Official - SU048 - Conflict error(s) occurred
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Robert Wickberg,

Environment: VermontProd

There are conflict error(s) occurred between SU048  and SUxxx. So the collection 2018 - DC#04_YearEndCollection_Official status has been changed from Ready for Certify / Certified to Error(s) for organization SU048.

For details please check http://slds.education.vermont.gov.

This is an automatic email sent by edFusion system. Please do not reply as any emails sent to this email address will not get a reply.

Thank you.

--
Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator